Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures!

The leaves were so pretty and we couldn't have had better weather - 70's every single day!
Grans and Paps walking the trail to Sky Bridge - aren't they cute? :o)

Paps so kindly took this picture of Nathan and I - he was rather proud of himself for figuring out my camera. I think he did pretty good and I didn't even have to edit it!

One of the many springs we stopped by for a drink of water - it's so cold!

The infamous house spoken about in the next blog - here we were all trying to get in without going through the porch! If only someone was ambitious enough to go in and restore it...

7 comments:

  1. I like the pic of your grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty pictures. I love the house. I would love to have it. It is a shame that no one will restore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a plan, Dad and I will buy the mansion. I would love it!! But getting your father to move to KY, I don't think that will ever happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pretty fall picture that I can enjoy from my laptop! I'm missing my favorite season :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, the other pictures were awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that house. It is such a shame no one will live there and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet picture of your grandparents! And the house is so cute and has so much charm. Hopefully, one of these days someone can actually restore it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!