Monday, January 5, 2009

Grissom Christmas 2008

The tree with all the goodies underneath
Spending quality time with Uncle Nathan.
Arilynn loves to look at books...doesn't even matter if it's one about antique engines. Nathan was overheard explaining the various oddities...Arilynn just soaked it all in.

I love this picture! I caught Wesley and Nathan feeding Arilynn and just couldn't resist a shot! I used the diffuser to soften the image, black and white because none of the colors blended. :o)
Saturday evening we celebrated Christmas with Nathan's family. Gifts such as "toilet" (I'm not going to even try to explain this one) spray and cereal (poor Gary) were found among the gifts (do not fear dear readers, we received many nice items).
After two weeks, it's back to normal (if there is such a thing) at the Grissom Plantation. Today I took down all the Christmas decorations and was able to put a few of my gifts to use! :o) Tomorrow, it's back to the ER, saving lives, and running all the holiday goodies off (one good thing about having a fast-paced job).

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!