Here's a blast from the past. This little picture was handed to my paws last evening for another purpose, but I just couldn't resist sharing. :o) In case you can't tell, pictured is Nancy, Gary, Nathan and Wesley.
Oh my! That's hilarious! We had an old fashioned day a couple of years ago and Wesley wore a hat like his dad's! I can't believe how much they look alike in that picture! I'm sure the guys will be thrilled that you posted this!
As a side note: Nathan helped make the wheel cap he is wearing. He was quite a tailor in his younger years. He also made a round-a-bout (a jacket like he is wearing) pretty much by himself.
Oh my! That's hilarious! We had an old fashioned day a couple of years ago and Wesley wore a hat like his dad's! I can't believe how much they look alike in that picture! I'm sure the guys will be thrilled that you posted this!
ReplyDeleteI think the hat Wesley wore that day was his dad's
ReplyDeleteIt was! Wesley is still a QT!
ReplyDeleteOH MY................!!!!
ReplyDeleteAs a side note: Nathan helped make the wheel cap he is wearing. He was quite a tailor in his younger years. He also made a round-a-bout (a jacket like he is wearing) pretty much by himself.
ReplyDelete