My in-laws were so very gracious to be my guinea pigs. I have an engagement photo session coming up and I wanted to try out some of my new stuff. Here's a sampling! To see more click here
Super nice pics and poses!! By the way, your link has too much info and didn't work. It needs the www.blogger.com erased. Thought you might wanna fix that :)
Wow! That is the best picture of Gary and Nancy!! You and Nathan look great too. I could magnify their picture, but not yours. Even on the full screen, theirs looks great. Am I using the word GREAT too much? lol
Pictures are very nice! I really enjoy your music, brings back AU memories. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper nice pics and poses!! By the way, your link has too much info and didn't work. It needs the www.blogger.com erased. Thought you might wanna fix that :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! Not sure what happened. It was working last night.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is the best picture of Gary and Nancy!! You and Nathan look great too. I could magnify their picture, but not yours. Even on the full screen, theirs looks great. Am I using the word GREAT too much? lol
ReplyDeleteI'm very impressed!! Tell Nancy and Gary that they still look great and SO young! :-)
ReplyDeleteYour doing great on the pictures.
ReplyDelete