Monday, March 28, 2011

A Little Spring Creepin' In

  A couple of weeks ago we had Addyson's dedication, which meant lots of people coming + unfinished projects = Hubs and me getting in gear!
Things like refinishing the last bit of kitchen floor and painting ceilings, actually got done instead of the usual..."I'll start on it next week."  Everyone has those last few hated remodeling tasks, right? please tell me we aren't the only ones!!!
It's so nice not to have a house full of tools, paint cans, you.name.it.  But give it a couple of weeks and I'm sure we'll come up with something.  :)  Like...actually buying and installing my dishwasher to finish off the kitchen.  Perhaps? Or, getting the new laundry room door...which I have some plans and visions for - just have to get approval from hubs.  We shall see.  
But for now, enjoy this glimpse of my new dining room wall.  LOVE.IT.   Yes, the DR got a "mini" remodel and no, you can't see the whole thing until the kitchen is finished.  :)   


2 comments:

  1. Where in the world do you girls find all of the neat weathered white accents? I love the window frame! Of course that look might not be right for my house but if I had a choice, I would paint all of my woodwork white! (It will NEVER happen...) Can't wait to see what you have done. My mess keeps getting bigger. I've been exiled to the upstairs for a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually found the window at a flea market for $15...guess our husbands have rubbed off on us. :) I think remodeling kitchens is THE worst. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!