Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Out with the boring...


and bring in the color!!!  As many of you know, I spend ALOT of time with my camera...goes with me just about everywhere.  That being said, I am anything but boring.  Don't get me wrong, I love black - it's a color I can actually wear and not look like a freak.  But I digress, I am NOT a fan of the plain, jane straps that come with the camera.  So, I decided it was time for something new!  This actually just slips over my current strap so I can change them out whenever! Or, for formal events - I can take it off if needed.  Now that I've made one, I actually have some ideas on how to make them a little easier to put on/take off...but that's going to have to wait until another day.  My real (aka - pays the bills) job calls.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!