Friday, March 4, 2011

Seven Months


Weight:  15 lbs 4 oz
Length:  25 inches
Diaper Size: 2
Clothing Size: 3-6 months with some 6-9 months
Shoes: Size 1

Addyson is:
Sitting up!
In addition to all her noises, she is making "g" and "k" sounds
Trying to pull herself up on stuff (oh boy)
Scoots everywhere
Crinkle books are her favorite kind
Loves paper.
Discovered Mommies markers (imagine brown streaks all over both arms - thankfully I caught her before it got worse!)
Drooling on everything
Drinking out of a sippie cup
Loves apple juice
Starting to "pretend" she's shy around strangers - for all of about 5 seconds.


1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture! I can't believe that she is already 7 months. Sounds like she is going to give you a run for your money early on. I bet she will soon be getting into everything!!! She's a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!